COVID-19 Health and Safety Information (updated May 3, 2022)
The SCA is committed to creating a safe, healthy, and inclusive environment for all of our guests, performers and staff. We monitor guidelines made by the Actors’ Equity Union and other performance partners, the CDC, and local health agencies and make adjustments to our event protocols accordingly.
The SCA reserves the right to modify COVID-19 policies to ensure the safety and well-being of its patrons should conditions change. Please check your reminder email prior to each event and continue to check this page for the most up-to-date information. We appreciate your continued support!
• Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or negative COVID-19 test is not currently required.
• Face masks are optional at all indoor performances or classes.
• Contactless Ticketing: the SCA has moved to E-Tickets, please have the tickets attached to your confirmation email up on a mobile device for scanning, or print your barcoded tickets at home to bring with you.
• Air Purification: we have installed an iWave air purification system throughout the building. This advanced technology reduces pathogens, allergens, particles, smoke and odors in the air providing the most effective air purification method for your health and safety.
• Enhanced Disinfection: all hard and soft surfaces at the SCA have been treated with MicrobeCare, a unique patented, EPA-registered antimicrobial coating that helps reduce the spread of infection and cross contamination of dangerous microorganisms. MicrobeCare is non-toxic and has FDA approval.
If you have tickets to an upcoming SCA event and are uncomfortable attending or unable to abide by our policy, contact the SCA box office at least 48 hours before the performance time at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will exchange your tickets for an Art Pass of equivalent value (minus fees).