Request for Exhibition Proposals
The Saugatuck Center for the Arts (SCA) is accepting submissions for solo shows or group installations from artists and curators for consideration for our 2017-2020 exhibition seasons. All mediums and disciplines will be considered. Emerging or mid-career artists, members or non-members, may submit proposals.
Email submission proposals to Education and Exhibition Manager: email@example.com
Please include the following materials in your submission:
1. Written statement outlining the proposed project/exhibition and the participating artists.
2. Work Samples: Image file size: 300 dpi no larger than 2MB. Please name file as follows: lastname.jpg(1_smith.jpg), samples can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org as JPEG.
3. Image list indicating title, size, medium, date and any brief narrative needed to elaborate on the work.
4. Describe the concept or theme of the work.
5. A suggested title of your exhibition.
6. Identify any special equipment or other requirements you may need that may become an impediment to presenting this proposed exhibition.
7. Artist/Curator's current CV and bio of all participating artists.
8. Please include any additional information such as press reviews, articles, catalogs, etc.
9. Contact information for primary artist or curator contact: email, phone and mailing address.
Supplementary public programs or presentations that would enhance the exhibition are strongly encouraged. These may include, for example, artist talks, panel discussions or activities geared toward engaging the members and patrons of the SCA.
We accept proposals on an ongoing basis.